GCPy: GEOS-Chem Python toolkit¶
Welcome to the GCPy ReadTheDocs documentation! This site provides documentation on the functionality of GCPy and instructions for common use cases.
GCPy is a Python-based toolkit containing useful functions for working specifically with the GEOS-Chem model of atmospheric chemistry and composition. GCPy is primarily used for plotting/tabling GEOS-Chem output and regridding input files in special cases.
For documentation on setting up and running GEOS-Chem please see our list of manuals for GEOS-Chem and related software.
- About GCPy
- Installing GCPy
- Overview of Capabilities
- compare_single_level and compare_zonal_mean
- Benchmark Plotting Functions
- Shared structure of benchmark functions
- Regridding Files - GEOS-Chem Classic
- Regridding Files - GCHP
- Regridding for Plotting in GCPy