GCPy: GEOS-Chem Python toolkit¶
Welcome to the GCPy ReadTheDocs documentation! This site provides documentation on the functionality of GCPy and instructions for common use cases.
GCPy is a Python-based toolkit containing useful functions for working specifically with the GEOS-Chem model of atmospheric chemistry and composition. GCPy is primarily used for plotting/tabling GEOS-Chem output and regridding input files in special cases.
For documentation on setting up and running GEOS-Chem please see our list of manuals for GEOS-Chem and related software.
- About GCPy
- Installing GCPy
- Overview of Capabilities
- Using Online Regridding Weights
- Using Offline Regridding Weights
- Regridding for Plotting in GCPy
- Location of benchmark plotting scripts
- Steps to create benchmark plots
- Benchmark plotting functions
- Benchmark tabling functions